PBA Solutions, under the management of Jon Barton, has gone from strength to strength in recent years. The business works throughout the UK with operational bases in London, the Midlands, Hampshire and Dorset from which we service most of the country.
At the core of the business are our family values. PBA Solutions was originally set up by Jon's father, Peter Barton, initially focusing on landscape and treescape consultancy. This work is still very important to us and is managed by our sister company PBA Consulting LLP.
As founder members of the Property Care Association (PCA) Invasive Weed Group and with Jon being recognised by the RICS as a leading voice in the Invasive Weed industry, the company is seen as one of the leading Invasive weed specialists in the UK for the control of Japanese knotweed. PBA Solutions is a trading name of PBA Solutions Landscape Ltd (3049561).
We’re proud of our heritage and the standard of our work and work hard to keep our clients happy, whether they are residential home owners, small businesses or large organizations.
Here’s just a few of the reasons you’ll want to use PBA Solutions
- We’re a TrustMark approved invasive weed company, independently vetted and operating to government-endorsed standards.
- We are confident of the quality of our work, that’s why we offer 5 or 10 year insurance backed guarantees which cost less than our competitors’ offerings.
- We provide secure Escrow funding by an FCA-authorised payment services provider, designed to protect clients and keep mortgage lenders happy!
- We use GIS/GPS mapping to provide high accuracy plans of invasive weed infestations.
- All of our treatment programs are documented and shared with the client.
- We are fully insured with £5million Public Liability and £5million Professional Indemnity insurance.
- All our spray technicians are fully NPTC qualified with City & Guilds (PA1 & PA6AW) for herbicide treatment application.
- SSSTS trained technicians and CSCS card holders.