Providing Specialist Japanese Knotweed Control throughout the UK
Ecologically sustainable Japanese knotweed control is essential for our environment both in terms of conservation and our social wellbeing. Established since 1995 PBA Solutions have are one of the most trusted invasive weed specialists.
Our expertise in the control of invasive weeds including Japanese knotweed has helped a diverse range of clients from home owners, landlords, developers, builders, housing associations, The Ministry of defence, railways, Transport for London and environmental groups.
Leading the way:
As accredited Japanese knotweed specialists being founder members of the Property Care Association (PCA) Invasive Weed Group having been vetted as being professional run business.
- Trust Mark Approved invasive weed company, independently checked and operating to Government endorsed standards
- Fully trained technicians; SSTS site safety supervisor trained
- CSCS card holders for Construction industry safety standards
- NPTC qualified PA1 & PA6AW for herbicide application
- Fully insured with 5 million public liability and 5 million professional indemnity insurance
- Access to specialist 25 year structural guarantees against damage caused by knotweed
- Access to specialist 10 year retreatment guarantees
- PCA recognised and trained invasive weed surveyors
- Leading consultants to the RICS and co-authors; "Japanese Knotweed and Residential Property" focusing on getting houses back onto the property market
|Chemical (stem injection, Foliar spray)||1||Insitu, Low cost, quickly reduces capacity to spread||2-3 years|
|Removal to landfill||3||True eradication, Work can commence immediately||immediate|
|On site relocation and chemical control||2||Immediate, requires set aside land||immediate|
|Cell burial||2/3||Immediate, does not tie up land||immediate|
|Root barriers||2||Blocks roots from neighbouring land, often combined with other options||immediate|
|Cost: 1 = economic 2 = moderate cost 3 = expensive|
Putting Japanese Knotweed Control into Context
Don’t be misled, at PBA we offer clear structured Japanese knotweed Control programs which once completed are Guaranteed. Where Japanese knotweed eradication is required the control program must include monitoring since eradication will never occur unless the root (rhizome) is in a state of advanced decay. Too often so-called specialists will mislead clients into thinking that Japanese knotweed is eradicated once there is no top growth. Therefore it is wise to seek the best advice, after all this is free at PBA and will allow you to make an Informed decision. PBA are founder members of the PCA, Consultants to the RICS and one of the UK’s leading trust worthy specialists for Japanese knotweed control.