Eradication: "To remove or destroy utterly"
Japanese knotweed eradication requires that the whole plant including the vast root system is utterly destroyed. But don't be fooled herbicide treatment alone is not eradication. True eradication is best achieved by Knotweed removal where impacted soil containing the root system is taken to landfill.
Japanese Knotweed Eradication
Robust Japanese Knotweed Eradication requires expertise backed up by a trustworthy established company. Working throughout the UK, PBA aim to inspire confidence:
- 100% Success Rate
- 5 or 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG) for peace of mind
- NPTC qualified PA1 & PA6AW for herbicide application
- Leading consultants to the RICS and co-authors of "Japanese Knotweed and Residential Property"
- Fully trained technicians Site Safety Supervisor Trained (SSSTS)
- CHAS, SAFE Contractor and Construction Line approved
- Recognised and founder member of the Property Care Association
- Government-endorsed Trust Mark approved